If you’re keen to explore the ocean in a unique and exciting way, then the PADI Freediving Course is for you!
What is freediving?
The five-star certified Two Oceans Aquarium Dive Centre is your go-to stop for all things dive-related in Cape Town. Our Amazing PADI-certified Dive Instructors are ready and waiting to make sure that you experience an awesome underwater adventure that you’ll never forget!
The PADI Freediver Course costs just R3 900 per person and includes everything you need to participate in the course – gear rental, digital theory packs, final qualification certification, etc. All participants must be at least 15 years old, must be in good physical health, and must possess adequate swimming skills to enrol.
Additional course information:
- Participants will need to complete a medical test prior to their dive – download it here.
- Be advised that you may not do this course and dive if you are planning to fly within 24 hours after diving.
- The course takes three days to complete. The days do not need to be consecutive (you have up to six months to complete the course)
- Days typically start at 08h00 and finish around 16h00.
- PADI is the world’s leading scuba diver training organisation.
- The Two Oceans Aquarium is a certified PADI Dive Resort! This means we meet all the stringent health, safety and quality requirements as set out by PADI.
Did you know?
If you’re ready for an unforgettable experience, then book your course here or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. Sea you soon!