Open 365 days a year!
|Weekdays||09h30 - 18h00|
|Weekends and public holidays||09h00 - 18h00|
|Day ticket price||Annual membership (unlimited visits for a year!)|
|Children 14 to 17||R150||R358|
|Children 4 to 13*||R95||R230|
|Children under 4*||Free||Free|
|South African pensioners||R150||R358|
|South African students||R150||R358|
*Children under 14 must be accompanied by an adult.
The Two Oceans Aquarium is open 365 days a year - there is even more to sea!
Meet the rays, musselcrackers and sea turtles of the I&J Ocean Exhibit, catch a glimpse of misunderstood predators at the Save Our Seas Foundation Shark Exhibit, waddle with the penguins, and meet the weird, wonderful and diverse animals throughout the Skretting Diversity Gallery.
With an annual membership card, you can access the Aquarium 365 days a year to visit the fish as often as you wish! Plus, you get access to exclusive events, discounted diving, and animal experiences and a whole load more.
Children between the ages of 3 and 9 will love the Puppet Shows presented by our talented team daily at 10h00, 10h45, 12h00, 12h45, 14h30 and 15h15.
If you are looking for the perfect place to host your next conference, function or event in Cape Town, the Two Oceans Aquarium offers you glamour, fun and fish - as well as any additional need that you might have.
A few things to remember:
- Online tickets are valid for three months from the date of purchase, but you can redeem them only once.
- Tickets are valid for the day of your Aquarium visit to the Aquarium (have your hand stamped at the entrance leave and re-enter).
- Groups of 10 or more get 10% off at the ticket office.
- Children under the age of 14 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Online tickets are non-refundable.
- Prices valid until 31 March 2019.
What makes an Aquarium visit possible?
Behind the scenes, more than 100 staff members, interns and volunteers work tirelessly to bring the Two Oceans Aquarium to life every morning. Let's see what mornings at the Aquarium in Cape Town look like for some of our amazing team.