SOLD OUT: Thanks for your incredible response. The Functions team will be in touch with you shortly with booking confirmation details. Due to the incredible interest in this event, we are exploring options for additional dinner evenings and will be sure to contact you with details as they become available.
There’s no better setting for an enchanting dinner than the breathtaking exhibits of the Two Oceans Aquarium. To celebrate our reopening, and to give our fans and friends a different way to experience the magic of our underwater world, we are opening our doors to let you in on a truly spectacular experience…
The Two Oceans Aquarium is offering you the chance to dine in style in front of the I&J Ocean Exhibit on Friday 2 October 2020. Our fantastic set menu will be freshly-prepared in-house by our team of seasoned catering professionals, with table service to match. Add the utterly unique backdrop of living blue and what you have is a night to remember at Cape Town’s only “underwater restaurant”.
And you don't need to be stressed about any crowding. In line with current government regulations, all physical distancing and hygiene protocols will be observed and a maximum of 50 seats will be made available, meaning you will be able to enjoy a dining experience with lots of space. When you book, let us know how many people will be dining in your group – tables will be set according to your needs, for dining parties of two people or more.
Active members enjoy a special rate!
Date: 2 October 2020
Time: From 18h30 to 21h30
Cost: R320* per person, includes a three-course meal and a welcome drink.
*Active members pay just R270 per person
The price includes a three-course set menu (vegetarian options available), and a glass of wine or juice on arrival
- A cash bar will be available
- Corkage: R30 per bottle
- Age limits: No under 12s
To book, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 021 418 3823. Spots are limited and bookings will be confirmed upon payment.
Did you know? The Two Oceans Aquarium is a full-service conferencing and events space, with several flexible venues available for conferences, meetings, staff training, dinners, presenentations, expos and more. Our Halaal-certified in-house catering is prepared fresh, on-site, by a team of seasoned professionals. Click here to learn more.
- Butternut feta and coriander spring roll. Served with a teriyaki sauce (V); or
- Beetroot blinis served with fresh garden greens, sweet balsamic reduction and olive oil (V); or
- Chilli fish cakes topped with lemon garlic aioli on a bed of garden greens
- Beef fillet on a herb potato cake with a choice of mushroom sauce or pepper sauce; or
- Grilled fresh hake on a bed of stir-fried zucchini crusted in basil and feta, topped with a lemon butter sauce; or
- Grilled red pepper, zucchini, chilli, garlic and chopped crispy capers served with tagliatelle and parmesan cheese (V)
- Milk tart inspired panna cotta served with white chocolate mousse and chocolate shavings; or
- Rich chocolate tart layered with fresh berries