If you are looking for the perfect place to host your next conference, function or event in Cape Town, we offer glamour, fun and fish - as well as any additional need that you might have.
Conveniently situated in the V&A Waterfront, the Two Oceans Aquarium is renowned for its magnificent marine displays as well as its distinctive function venues.
Our world-class facility is the ideal place to thrill and capture the imagination of guests and colleagues at your next event.
AVENUE at the Two Oceans Aquarium is a versatile conference centre and meeting space that upholds the highest international standards.
Our multi-purpose spaces are ideal for large incentive groups of up to 400 delegates, or smaller groups that seek a unique, relaxed environment.
Our venues and events are:
- Guaranteed green: Sustainability is the cornerstone of our work
- Halaal-friendly: We are certified by the Muslim Judicial Council of South Africa
- Versatile: From sit-down dinners to large parties, big conferences for hundreds of delegates or smaller meetings, all corporate and entertainment needs can be met
- Full-service: Our turnkey offering includes in-house service staff, banqueting professionals and a full catering team
Let us build the perfect quote for you. Enquire on email@example.com or call us on (021) 418 3823
- Introducing: AVENUE at the Two Oceans Aquarium. As an extension of the Two Oceans Aquarium, AVENUE is a bespoke conferencing and event venue that offers a vast space over two levels for bigger conferences and events. Accommodates up to 650 people.
- Tranquility. Presided over by a living kelp forest, this private room offers some of the most spectacular views at the Two Oceans Aquarium and is available day and night for meetings, presentations or dinners. Accommodates up to 25 people.
- The Predator Exhibit. Dine with sharks in front of the Aquarium's iconic, large-scale exhibit. Accommodates up to 250 people.
- The I&J Ocean Exhibit. Whether viewed from the 10-metre long transparent tunnel or the giant viewing window - the I&J Ocean Exhibit is your glimpse into South Africa's warm waters. Accommodates up to 350 people.
- The Kelp Forest Exhibit. Giant sea bamboo grows like tall trees, fish swim through the algae fronds like birds and abalone, and sea urchins and rock lobsters feed and take cover among the root-like holdfasts.
- The entire Two Oceans Aquarium. Delight more than 1 000 guests with a party throughout our building. There are no limits to what we can achieve together. Accommodates up to 1 500 people.
- Our versatile food and beverage offering is freshly-prepared on-site by a team of seasoned professionals.
- With several different locations available to you - from a dreamy meeting room to a lavish all-Aquarium extravaganza, there is no event too big or too small for us.
- Cocktail functions, sit-down dinners, year-end functions and annual board meetings - we do it all.
- Located in the V&A Waterfront, this is an especially convenient and impressive space for conferences and summits.
- As sustainability and event greening gains popularity and importance, make a conscious choice and host your next event at the Two Oceans Aquarium.
- Please note: The Two Oceans Aquarium does not host children's birthday parties, but children are welcome to make use of our birthday special offer.
Email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on or (021) 418 3823 to start planning your perfect event today.
Read the latest news about events and functions at the Two Oceans Aquarium in the V&A Waterfront.