If you are looking for the perfect place to host your next conference, corporate function or event in Cape Town, we offer glamour, fun and fish - as well as solutions to any additional need that you might have. The Avenue at the Two Oceans Aquarium is once again available, and our experienced functions and events team of 14 specialises in taking care of your safe event needs, from setup to sustainable catering. All that's needed is you!
Conveniently situated in the V&A Waterfront, the Two Oceans Aquarium is renowned for its magnificent marine displays as well as its distinctive function venues.
Our conferencing packages include everything you and your colleagues might need - from catering to audio-visual applications - to make your business event a success.
Let us build the perfect quote for you. Enquire on email@example.com or call us on +27 (0)21 418 3823
- AVENUE at the Two Oceans Aquarium. As an extension of the Two Oceans Aquarium, AVENUE is a bespoke conferencing and event venue that offers a vast space over two levels for bigger conferences and events.
- Tranquility. Presided over by a living kelp forest, this private room offers some of the most spectacular views at the Two Oceans Aquarium and is available day and night for meetings, presentations or dinners.
- The Save Our Seas Foundation Shark Exhibit. Dine with sharks in front of the Aquarium's iconic, large-scale exhibit which boasts three levels.
- The I&J Ocean Exhibit. Whether viewed from the 10-metre long transparent tunnel or the giant viewing window - the I&J Ocean Exhibit is your glimpse into South Africa's warm waters.
- The Kelp Forest Exhibit. Giant sea bamboo grows like tall trees, fish swim through the algae fronds like birds and abalone, and sea urchins and rock lobsters feed and take cover among the root-like holdfasts.
- The entire Two Oceans Aquarium. Delight your guests with a party throughout our building. There are no limits to what we can achieve together.
What health precautions are we taking?
In line with the latest safety regulations, the following precautions are all in place at The Avenue and Two Oceans Aquarium venues:
- Meetings, conferences and private events are limited to 50% of venue capacity to a maximum of 250 attendees per event and are only available for business purposes.
- The capacities of all venues will be reduced to ensure a 1.5 metre distance between each delegate.
- Venues will be professionally cleaned between events or if the event takes place over more than one day.
- Temperature checks and screening questionnaires will be completed for every delegate and personal information records kept for safekeeping.
- All staff have been trained on proper hygiene practices and the use of personal protective equipment.
- Hand sanitiser will be made freely available to all delegates.
- Arrival areas and tea breaks will be demarcated for delegate spacing and queue management.
- Only individual water and individual mints will be provided to conference delegates.
- Any pens and paper provided will be on request and delegates will be asked to keep any such items in their possession. Stationery items left behind will be disposed of.
- Microphones and podiums will be sanitised after every use.
- Designated seating plans and room layout will apply, and delegates will not be allowed to change their seats.
Our venues and events are:
- Guaranteed green: Sustainability is the cornerstone of our work
- Halaal-friendly: We are certified by the Muslim Judicial Council of South Africa
- Versatile: From conferences to training events, all corporate and entertainment needs can be met
- Full-service: Our turnkey offering includes in-house service staff, banqueting professionals and a full catering team
Let us build the perfect quote for you. Enquire on firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +27 (0)87 135 8040
- Our versatile food and beverage offering is freshly-prepared on-site by a team of seasoned professionals.
- With several different locations available to you, no event too big or too small for us.
- Located in the V&A Waterfront, this is an especially convenient and impressive space for conferences and summits.
- As sustainability and event greening gains popularity and importance, make a conscious choice and host your next event at the Two Oceans Aquarium.
Email us on email@example.com or call us on or +27 (0)21 418 3823 to start planning your perfect event today.
See our venues and spaces come to life through this image gallery of previous events. Please note, some event spaces and setups are not currently available.
Read the latest news about events and functions at the Two Oceans Aquarium in the V&A Waterfront.