Free birthday entry
Free birthday entry
Sea life, as a gift
We want to share our ocean treasures with you by inviting you to visit the Two Oceans Aquarium for free on your birthday!
*The Two Oceans Aquarium’s birthday offer is available to South Africans only.*
Visit us on your birthday or six days thereafter for free admission for the whole day! Simply stop by, show a valid ID that reflects your date of birth, and your day of exploration of our ocean wonders at the Aquarium is on us.
How it works:
- This offer gives you free entrance to the Two Oceans Aquarium on the day of your birthday, or on one of the six days thereafter.
- You will need to collect your free birthday ticket from the Aquarium’s onsite ticket office and must present a valid proof of identification – this includes an ID book or passport, driver’s license, Smart ID, a copy of your birth certificate, medical aid card, or clinic card).
- This offer is open to South African citizens only.
- South Africans from ages 4 and older may redeem this offer. (Admission for under 4s is free.)
- Your free entrance ticket can only be used on your birthday or on one of the six days thereafter.
- Tickets must be used on the day that they are collected.
- Tickets cannot be collected in advance.
- Tickets cannot be collected on behalf of someone else, or by a third party.
- No refunds or exchanges on previously purchased tickets.
- This promotion cannot be redeemed in conjunction with pre-booked visits such as visiting school groups.
- This promotion cannot be redeemed in conjunction with any other special offers.
- This promotion does not apply to or discount other Aquarium experiences, such as diving, tours or penguin experiences, or memberships.
Looking for the perfect birthday gift for someone else?
Consider a Two Oceans Aquarium membership, which gives the bearer unlimited access for 12 full months, as well as access to exclusive events, special rates for experiences, and selected discounts. It’s something that can’t be lost or thrown away, and is guaranteed to make a difference to the ocean and the people that depend on it. It’s a gift that keeps on giving!