Get unlimited access to Cape Town's iconic Two Oceans Aquarium
- With more than 8 000 animals representing over 200 Southern African species, the Two Oceans Aquarium is an icon for a reason. With an annual membership, you can visit the fish as often as you wish, and gain access to incredible benefits.
- If you want to be a regular visitor to the Aquarium, sign up for our membership programme. We host a number of exclusive member events throughout the year, and your membership also provides access to special discounts on events, and Aquarium experiences and purchases. Not to mention the four daily feeding shows, the three daily puppet shows, and the more-than-8 000 awesome ocean creatures...
- We can't wait to sea you.
Benefits and discounts
- Unlimited access! Visit the fish as often as you wish
- No queues
- 10% off at the Aquarium shop
- 10% off at selected food outlets in the Aquarium
- 25% off Penguin Experiences
- 25% off scuba diving
- Special rates for au pairs/nannies
- Free seawater for home aquarists
- Exclusive invitations to previews and events
- Members-only events like sleepovers and behind-the-scenes tours
An Aquarium membership -- o-fish-ally the best present there is to give! Our gift memberships include all the amazing benefits: unlimited visits to the Two Oceans Aquarium, no queues, exclusive events, and loads of discounts.
|New Membership||Renewal||Upgrade your day ticket|
|Children 14 to 17||R335||R305||R195|
|Children 4 to 13||R215||R195||R125|
|Children under 4||Free||Free||Free|
|SA pensioners & students*||R335||R305||R195|
*Only valid with South African pensioners' or student card.
- Memberships are non-transferable
- Admission fees are subject to change without notice.
- Online purchases are non-refundable.
- Renewal rates are only applicable within 3 months of membership expiry date.
Upcoming members' events
City Nature Challenge: 27 April
We're inviting Capetonians to join us for a V&A Waterfront bioblitz on Saturday 27 April 2019 from 09h00 to 12h00. Our Aquarium team will be stationed at a few of the V&A Waterfront's hidden biodiversity gems and would love for you all to meet us to explore the Waterfront and find as many species as possible for the City Nature Challenge. Learn more.
Turtally awesome sleepover: 25 May
Members are invited to attend the exclusive, ever-fun and ever-popular Two Oceans Aquarium family sleepover on 25 May 2019. It's the chance you've been waiting for - a turtally awesome night sleeping with the fishes! And this sleepover will be all about turtles. Get the details here.