Courses on offer
The Two Oceans Aquarium Dive School offers a wide range of PADI-certified scuba and freediving course for all experience levels. Newcomers to the hobby begin with a PADI Open Water Diver Course or PADI Freediver Course. Those who are curious to try scuba diving before committing to a full course can take a PADI Discover Scuba Diving Experience with us.
Who can dive?
Our scuba diving adventures and courses are open to anyone older than 10 years of age (or ages 12 and up for PADI Advanced Open Water Diver) who is in reasonably good health.
About the PADI-certified Two Oceans Aquarium Dive School
PADI is the world’s leading scuba diver training organisation. As a certified PADI Dive Centre, the Two Oceans Aquarium Dive School meets all the stringent health, safety and quality requirements as set out by PADI.
Terms and conditions
Please read our terms and conditions and make sure you are eligible to dive before making your dive booking:
- In line with recognised diving practice, dives may not occur if divers are to FLY less than 12 hours after the dive time (or 24 hours for the PADI Open Water Diver and PADI Advanced Open Water courses). Please do not book if you are not sure about the exact time of your flight, especially if it is within 24 hours after your dive. This will result in forfeiting the entire dive fee.
- Failing to produce your official dive qualification (e.g. dive card) on the day of the dive, your dive will be cancelled and you will be liable for the full amount. We can only check your dive qualification online if you are PADI or SSI certified.
- Do not book if you are not sure about your dive qualification, as this will result in forfeiting the entire dive fee. If you are unsure, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to ensure you book the right experience for your qualification level.
- If you have a valid dive qualification but have not dived for over 6 months, you will be required to complete a refresher course on the day of your dive. This will be done at the Aquarium.
- For safety reasons, divers must be at least 10 years old to dive in our exhibits.
- Divers under 18 must have their indemnity form signed by their legal guardian. If the legal guardian will not be present on the day of the dive, they must request a copy of the indemnity form at the time of booking the dive so that it is signed in advance of the dive.
- The Aquarium entrance fee is included in the rate for the diver/s on the day/s of their dive/s.
- Before cancelling your booking, please note that PADI dive courses are non-refundable. The Two Oceans Aquarium Dive School requests proof of payment as well as a completed booking form to secure your preferred dates.
- Should you wish to postpone your dive for another day, please do so at least 24 hours in advance. If you postpone on the day of the dive, you will be charged a penalty fee of 50% of the dive fee. If the reason to postpone is medical and happened on the day of the dive, there will be no penalty fee provided you have proof, e.g. medical certificate or letter from the doctor.
- Should you wish to cancel the dive upon successful completion of the Discover Scuba Dive course, a penalty fee of 50% will be charged.