We will publish all open vacancies on this page. If nothing appears, that means there are no career opportunities at the moment.
Vacancy: Telesales Executive
This position requires a motivated, self-starter who can focus on sales targets. The person should be adaptable, well organised, assertive and friendly. The ideal candidate must be capable of working in a team as well as independently. Candidates must have strong time management skills, pay attention to detail and have excellent oral communication skills. The main purpose of this position is to sell and promote Aquarium attractions to schools and raise awareness of the Aquarium, its products and services.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Achieving sales targets and deadlines for services and products
- Developing plans for growing and maintaining an accurate database
- Developing and implementing weekly call plans
- Following up leads and sales opportunities timeously and closing sales
- Dealing with booking enquiries promptly and courteously
- Providing weekly activity reports
- Submitting monthly reports according to agreed deadlines
- Experience in sales, database management and product promotion
- Excellent communication skills with a very good command of the English language is essential whilst the added ability to speak and write in Afrikaans and / or Xhosa fluently would be advantageous
- Excellent telephone etiquette and interpersonal skills
- Excellent computer & MS Office skills are essential
- Ability to work independently without supervision
- Basic understanding of strategy, budget development, sales revenue, invoices, quotations and rand value calculations
Reporting to: ECD Head
Starting date: 1 May 2019 (or as soon thereafter as possible)
Salary: To be discussed at interview
Preference will be given to candidates who will add to the diversity of our organisation. The Aquarium reserves the right not to make an appointment in the event that no suitable candidates apply for the position as advertised.
Interested applicants must email a maximum 2 page CV, with a covering letter of motivation to email address: email@example.com.
Closing date for applications: 17 April 2019. If no response is received within 14 days after the closing date, candidates should regard their application as unsuccessful.