Visit the fish as often as you wish with a Two Oceans Aquarium Membership - perfect for sea-loving families. With more than 8 000 animals from South Africa's oceans, there's a reason we're loved by young and old alike. An annual Membership gives you access to boatloads of benefits!
What benefits do members get?
- Unlimited visits for a year! Visit the fish as often as you wish
- Skip the ticket office queue - you get priority entry
- 25% off Penguin Experiences
- 25% off selected scuba diving experiences
- 25% off Behind the Scenes Tours
- 10% discount at the Aquarium gift shop
- 10% discount at Bootlegger Coffee Company (Aquarium branch) standard menu
- Special rates for au pairs/nannies
- Access to sea water for home aquariums (see details below)*
- Ad hoc benefits, like discounts for events hosted at the Aquarium
- Members-only events like extended hours and behind-the-scenes tours
How much does a Membership cost?
Prices valid until 31 March 2023:
|New Membership||Renewal||Upgrade your day ticket|
|Children 14 to 17||R395||R355||R215|
|Children 4 to 13||R250||R225||R145|
|Children under 4||Free||Free||Free|
|SA pensioners & students**||R395||R355||R230|
**Only valid with South African pensioners' or student card.
- Memberships are non-transferable
- Membership are non-refundable.
- Memberships cannot be paused, extended or cancelled early, unless on management's discretion.
- Admission fees are subject to change without notice.
- Renewal rates are only applicable within 3 months of the Membership expiry date.
*Important information about our "free sea water for home aquarists" benefit
As an exclusive benefit for active Aquarium members, the Two Oceans Aquarium provides access to water from Table Bay harbour solely for use in home ornamental aquariums. We may suspend or terminate this benefit at short notice and we do not test this water for any heavy metals, pollutants or chemicals before supplying it to members.
The sea water collected is for your own private use and may not be sold, traded or provided to any third party. You use this water at your own risk and discretion. You indemnify the Two Oceans Aquarium from any loss you might suffer as a result of making use of this benefit.