Opening onto the Marina Residential and with a magnificent view of Table Mountain, the Auditorium provides the ideal space for knowledge-sharing, creative thought and strategic planning.
This versatile venue is professionally furnished with audiovisual equipment and lends itself to flexible seating arrangements.
Access to the outside deck area is via full glass doors, which allow natural light into the room. Delegates attending day conferences are granted access into the rest of the Aquarium.
- Conferences and presentations
- Product launches
- Breakfast or lunch events
|Ideal venue for||Times||Capacity|
|Breakfast||08h00 to 12h00||
|Day presentation||08h00 to 17h00||
|Conference package||08h00 to 17h00||
|Evening presentation||18h00 to 24h00||
What's included in the venue hire price?
- Use of our tables, conference chairs, cutlery, crockery, glassware, standard white linen
- AV equipment: CD/DVD player, microphone, data projector and motorised screen
- Access into the rest of the Aquarium for all guests for venues used between 09h30 and 18h00
- Conference packages include: stationary, flavoured water and mints
For more information call us on +27 (0)21 418 3823 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.