Relax, rejuvenate and realign with yoga classes in the most serene setting of all: the Two Oceans Aquarium. Strike a pose and join us on a unique yoga journey with instructor Magenta, happening on Monday afternoons, for R220 per session via Quicket (members get 25% off - details below).
Upcoming sessions (18h30 to 19h30):
“Whether you practice regularly or are embarking on a new journey, yoga is about practicing intuitively, consciously with breath, finding the tools that work for you, and integrating them into daily life,” says Magenta.
Yoga classes take place every Monday from 18h30 to 19h30 – arrival from 18h00. Classes are designed for people of all body types, from an easy to an intermediate level.
- These sessions are limited to 40 people per class
- Suitable for ages 16 and up
- Please bring your own yoga mat and towel
- Tap water is available on-site, but please bring your own water bottle
- A tuckshop is available at venue
- Please adhere to all Covid-19 compliance regulations, including wearing a mask upon arrival at the Aquarium. See more about the Aquarium’s Covid-19 safety procedures here.
Become a member and save!
Active Two Oceans Aquarium yearly members can receive a 25% discount. Please contact our membership team at firstname.lastname@example.org with your membership number to receive your discount code.
About the yoga instructor
Magenta starting practising yoga in 2013 whilst recovering from a serious dancing injury. She started her teaching journey in 2018 by completing her 200-hour teacher training and has since completed an additional 300-hour advanced training, both at The Shala Cape Town Yoga School.
By fusing knowledge gained through studying a physiology course with her yoga framework, she offers classes that consist of accessible movements that aim to affect both the physical and subtle body. Her teaching focuses on alignment and precision to ensure safe practice whilst accommodating different body types, needs, and capabilities.