We’re launching a new, exciting course for Grade 7 learners who are interested in conservation and sustainable living!
The “Smart Living” Junior Biologist Course aims to challenge and inspire young students to:
- Develop an interest in, and respect for, the sensitive nature and beauty of our planet
- Increase their awareness of what positive actions can be made to protect our environment
- Be more aware of environmental issues
- Develop leadership and social skills
- Encourage students to study further in marine or environmental sciences
This is the second Junior Biologist course we’re running this year – so if you missed out on the first one, now is your chance to apply!
When: 4, 11 and 18 May 2013
Where: Two Oceans Aquarium
Price: free! Applicants are chosen based on their motivational letters
For more information and how to apply, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 021 418 3823.
To read more about our Junior and Young Biologist courses, check out our Students’ zone.