The Two Oceans Aquarium Education Foundation is offering a brand-new offering for our young fans in Grades 1 to 3. Ocean Fun-atics is a series of live sessions that are filled with fun facts about marine animals. Each day will feature a different topic, such as how animals play hide and seek, animals and their different homes, and how you can tell a shark and fish apart.
Zoom will be used to connect with a maximum of 20 children at a time. Educators Wandiswa, Bianca and Chanelle will keep the kids entertained with pictures, actions, songs, and arts and crafts.
The Ocean Fun-atics series from Monday to Friday. You can sign up for all five sessions, or just one or two (see topic options below).
- Dates: 13 to 17 July OR 27 to 31 July 2020
- Duration: 45-minute sessions Monday to Friday
- Format: Zoom sessions with our teachers
- Live sessions: 09h00 each day
- Cost: R60 per session or R300 for all five, per child
Programme for each session:
- Introduction (5-10 minutes)
- Activity (20 minutes)
- Q&A and conclusion (10 minutes)
- Monday - Rock pool animals
- Tuesday – Animal homes and habitats
- Wednesday – Turtles and tortoises
- Thursday – Sharks
- Friday – Wild animals and camouflage
About the Two Oceans Aquarium Education Foundation
The Two Oceans Aquarium Education Foundation is the registered non-profit and public benefit partner of the Two Oceans Aquarium. All donations and sponsorships that they receive are invested back into four main focus areas: ocean conservation, awareness, research and education. By signing up for this course, you are an active contributor to the future success of these programmes. Please note that the course fee is also tax-deductible.