Do you know a school that could benefit from a visit from the travelling Smart Living classroom? The Two Oceans Aquarium Education Foundation's mobile classrooms are back on the road and ready to visit a school near you with free, educational and inspirational lessons!
Outreach teacher Anzio is bringing lessons about sustainable living to schools in under-resourced communities around Cape Town - and he'd love to reach even more kids with this opportunity. Teacher Anzio has been doing this for a long time and he's learned one lesson that he wants to pass on to everyone - if you love nature and want to benefit from it, you need to learn how to live a sustainable life at home.
- Lessons are suitable for Grade 6 and 7 classes
- Topics to fit your curriculum - pick from "Water", "Energy", "Biodiversity" or "Waste"
- Bilingual teacher
- Covid-safety compliant (see more below)
- Simply book online bookings or email email@example.com or call 021 814 4559
Covid-19 and lesson safety:
Our team wants to ensure that our visit to your school is a safe one, so -
- The outreach teacher will wear a face mask/shield at all times while at your school and interacting with learners.
- The outreach teacher will follow your school's Covid-19 screening protocols when entering the school.
- All equipment needed for the lesson will be supplied by the outreach team and will be sanitised between school visits.
- The school will need to supply the venue for the lesson - please ensure that suitable social distancing is possible.
- Please ensure that all learners keep their face masks on during the outreach lesson.
- The lessons are exciting and visually engaging - but, due to Covid-19, there is no hands-on component.