From as little as R500, you can scuba dive – no cage required – with the ragged-tooth sharks and other magnificent predators from the South African coast in the 2-million-litre I&J Predator Exhibit of the Two Oceans Aquarium.
Dive with turtles, rays, sharks and large predators such as yellowtail, giant kob, and black and white musselcracker. This all-weather experience cannot be recreated in a natural environment. Up close and personal, there are guaranteed sightings every day!
All divers must be qualified with a minimum Open Water 1 qualification and must present their dive card, logbook or certificate upon arrival. But, if you’re not a diver yet, there’s no better place to learn than with us. Iain Robertson is our resident dive master, and runs a scuba school where you can get your scuba licence, or do the popular one-day Discover Scuba course.
Check out this video (and the many others online) for a little taste of what you can expect on the dive:
Enter our competition and win a dive for two
We’re giving away a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for two people to dive in the I&J Predator Exhibit with the majestic sharks and other curious creatures on display at the Aquarium.
All you have to do is answer the question below, and fill in your contact details (so we can get in touch if you win). Good luck!
This competition is now closed.
Terms & conditions
- Individuals must be qualified divers (minimum Open Water 1) and must be able to present their dive card and logbook
- Should the winner not be a qualified diver but wish to take advantage of the prize, he/she can do a Discover Scuba course with Iain’s Scuba School. The cost of this course will be for their account
- Should the winner not be a qualified diver, he/she is free to pass the prize on to a friend or family member who is a qualified diver
- The prize cannot be redeemed for cash
- The prize must be used within 3 months of winning the competition
- All the usual terms and conditions associated with diving in the Aquarium will apply
- Entries for this competition close at 12h00 on 30 July 2013
- The winner will be notified by the Two Oceans Aquarium by no later than 12h00 on 31 July 2013
- Only correct answers will be entered into the draw
- The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into