There are many ways to experience the Two Oceans Aquarium – viewing the exhibits, scuba diving, school visits, exclusive members' sleepovers, special events and functions or as a conservation partner.
We think that the most rewarding Aquarium experience is when we can make a lasting impression on a child - like 7-year-old vlogger Matthew Cost, who recently posted this video about his Aquarium visit.
Give Matthew a like and subscribe if you'd like this young vlogger to keep growing (in followers and size). If you'd like to brush up on some of the things Matthew encountered, here are some of our favourites:
- Yoshi is at least 25 years old - she is going to be returning to the wild soon.
- You and your kids can get hands-on with South Africa's rockpool inhabitants at the Skretting Touch Pool.
- Want to check out box jellies?
- And very cool things?
- Want to have your own behind the scenes tour? It's one of the perks of being a Two Oceans Aquarium member.
- What can you get at our gift shop?