Dive beneath the water surface and experience a world of ocean wonders!
Diving at the Two Oceans Aquarium is certainly worthy of being included on the bucket list of any experienced diver, adrenalin junkie or just someone who would like to experience the incredible feeling of being surrounded by the remarkable animals that call the underwater world their home.
Diving in the I&J Predator Exhibit is available to divers with an Open Water 1 qualification, while diving in the Ocean Basket Kelp Forest Exhibit is limited to divers that have an advance qualification.
Not qualified? Not a problem. See “get your scuba qualification” below for more information.
|With own gear||With Aquarium gear|
Please note: All divers must be qualified with a minimum Open Water 1 qualification and must present their dive card, logbook or certificate upon arrival.
Not a qualified scuba diver? Iain’s Scuba School at the Two Oceans Aquarium can help! Iain Robertson is our resident dive master. He has been operating from the Two Oceans Aquarium for over a decade.
Terms and conditions
Please make sure you have read and understand our terms and conditions before booking your dive with us.
- Bookings must be made at least one day in advance and are subject to availability.
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
- All divers must be qualified and must present their dive card, logbook or certificate upon arrival at the Aquarium.
- In line with recognised diving practice, dives may not occur if divers are to fly less than 12 hours after the dive time.
- For safety reasons, the diver must be at least 12 years old to dive at the Two Oceans Aquarium. Divers between 12 and 15 may only dive if they are accompanied by a parent/guardian who is also a qualified diver.
- When reporting for your dive, always report to the Visitor Centre 30 minutes before your dive time, eg report at 10h30 for 11h00 dive. If you are not on time, your dive will be cancelled and you will be liable for the entire dive booking fee.
- If you fail to produce your dive qualification (dive card or logbook) on the day of the dive, your dive will be cancelled and you will be liable for the full amount.
- The Aquarium entrance fee for divers is included in the dive price. Adult visitors (up to five people) accompanying divers pay student rates and children pay normal rates.