After a sell-out season at the Canal Walk Theatre this winter, Fred Abrahamse and Marcel Meyer’s acclaimed musical version of this much-loved story promises be a festive treat for the entire family.
Based on the classic tale by Hans Christian Andersen, the musical is brought to life with sumptuous costumes, inventive sets, gorgeous puppets and a collection of catchy original songs. Featuring singing clams and big-lipped jelly-fish, witty dialogue and foot-tapping tunes, the show is set to capture the imagination of all ages.
The Two Oceans Aquarium is giving away 3 sets of 4 tickets for any showing of The Little Mermaid between 4 and 9 December!
How to enter
To enter, answer the question below and fill in your details.
This competition is now closed.
Terms and conditions
- Entries for this competition close at 12h00 on 30 November 2012.
- Winners will be chosen through lucky draw and will be notified by the Two Oceans Aquarium by no later than 16h00 on 30 November 2012.
- Only correct answers will be entered into the draw.
- The tickets can only be used for performances between 4 and 9 December.
- The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.