Win tickets in our caption competition!
By Stuart Buchanan / 23 April 2013
African penguins are an endangered species. Imagine if all we were left with were photos, such as this one on the right.
Want to see African penguins up close? Come and visit the Sappi River Meander at the Two Oceans Aquarium! We’re giving away four tickets to the Two Oceans Aquarium for one lucky winner.
These general admission tickets will get you into the Aquarium on any day you choose – and there’s plenty to see and do here! Get interactive at the Touch Pool, stop by the penguins during feeding time, check out the divers in the I&J Predator Exhibit, or stop for a bite to eat at Shoreline Café.
To enter, all you have to do is come up with a clever/fun/humorous caption for the image above, include your contact details below, and hey presto! Good luck!
This competition is now closed.
Terms and conditions
- Entries for this competition close at 12h00 on 30 April 2013
- The prize will go to the best caption, as selected by Two Oceans Aquarium staff
- The winner will be notified by the Two Oceans Aquarium by no later than 12h00 on 1 May 2013
- Tickets are valid for three months only
- The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into