Win a ticket to ride and more
By Stuart Buchanan / 13 June 2013
It’s competition time again at the Two Oceans Aquarium – this month, we’ve got two fantastic prizes up for grabs, for one lucky winner!
Stand a chance to win Two Oceans Aquarium Solemate memberships for a family of four, PLUS four tickets on the City Sightseeing Bus in Cape Town!
Tours on the City Sightseeing Bus start at their office, opposite the Two Oceans Aquarium. The company is the first bus operator in South Africa to be certified as carbon neutral, and has made many inroads towards more sustainable, greener business practices.
This is something that the Two Oceans Aquarium is also constantly striving for. In 2011, we installed solar panels and a wind turbine on our roof to help generate renewable electricity. You can read more about our sustainability efforts here.
Enter our competition and WIN
To win these great prizes from the Two Oceans Aquarium and City Sightseeing South Africa, follow the instructions below:
1. Watch this video, describing how the Aquarium generates renewable electricity.
2. Answer the following question: what is the total amount of power generated by the Aquarium’s solar panels and wind turbine, according to Mike de Maine in the video above?
3. Fill in your answer, and your personal details, in the form below:
This competition is now closed.
Terms and conditions
- Entries for this competition close at 12h00 on 20 June 2013
- The winner will be notified by the Two Oceans Aquarium by no later than 12h00 on 21 June 2013
- Only correct answers will be entered into the draw
- The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into