Shoreline Café competition!
26 February 2013
On your next visit to the Two Oceans Aquarium, make a stop at Shoreline Café! With gorgeous views of the V&A Waterfront yacht marina and Table Mountain, and a dedicated children’s play area with trained child minders, it’s the best way to round off your Aquarium experience!
Not only is Shoreline Café committed to serving seafood from sustainable fisheries, but has adopted a number of other green initiatives in order to reduce its impact on the environment.
Recycling, biodegradable straws, converting used cooking oil into biodiesel and soap, and two small worm farms are some of the current initiatives, but the restaurant is constantly striving to introduce others that are environmentally-friendly.
And if you don’t feel like a bit to eat, you can always grab an ice-cream from Mario’s Gelateria – everything is freshly produced daily and contains only free-range milk and natural, high-quality ingredients. No preservatives are added.
We’re giving away a R300 voucher to spend at Shoreline Café. Yummy!
This competition is now closed.
Terms and conditions
- Entries for this competition close at 12h00 on 5 March 2013
- Winners will be chosen through lucky draw and will be notified by the Two Oceans Aquarium by no later than 16h00 on 5 March 2013
- Only correct answers will be entered into the draw
- The voucher is valid for 3 months and cannot be used in association with any other promotions
- The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into